Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, everything but the kitchen sink chopped salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This is truly the ultimate leftover salad. Follow the recipe below or use whatever ingredients are lying around in your fridge. This is a great way to use up vegetables Peel the carrots into ribbons, slice the radishes and chop the celery and cucumber.
Everything but the kitchen sink chopped salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Everything but the kitchen sink chopped salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook everything but the kitchen sink chopped salad using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Everything but the kitchen sink chopped salad:
- Take 1 head iceberg lettuce chopped
- Make ready 1 small head of cabbage chopped
- Prepare 3 carrots grated or a full bag of shredded carrots
- Prepare 1 small red onion chopped
- Get 1 pints cherry tomatoes halved
- Take 1 bunch cilantro chopped or can use parsley
- Prepare 1 english cucumber seeded and chopped
- Get 1 can black beans drained and rinsed well
- Get 1 can whole kernal corn drained and rinsed well
- Prepare 1 granny smith apple cored and chopped
- Take 1 bag sliced almonds. this can be found in the produce section at any store
- Prepare 1 bag tortilla salad strips. this can be found in the produce section or salad section of the store
- Take 1 packages tyson ready to eat grilled chicken strips warmed and chopped
- Make ready 4 hard boiled eggs chopped
Everything but the Kitchen Sink Salad - In this dish, you will find an abundance of greens and vegetables. Three distinct greens (Spinach, spring mix and. kitchen sink (adjective) kitchen sink approach. Typically, of all the items in a kitchen, the sink would be the hardest to remove, as it is attached by plumbing and other means, so that "everything but the kitchen sink" is a humorous way of describing everything remotely possible. I prefer to use chicken thighs for sesame chicken chopped salad because they tend to absorb a lot of flavor and stay really juicy.
Instructions to make Everything but the kitchen sink chopped salad:
- In a large bowl toss all ingredients well.
- Serve. this can be served with any dressing you like. I used a squirt of lemon juice and a dash of evoo.
I put everything but the dressing together and grab and go daily. Example: The Rockefeller family is moving to another city. Before they go, they want to transfer as many of their belongings Thus, it could be said that the Rockefeller's are taking everything but the kitchen sink with them, meaning they are taking nearly all of it. Top with the crushed cookies, chocolate chips, chopped pecans and caramel sauce. Take a Class on Food Network Kitchen.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food everything but the kitchen sink chopped salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!