Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, samosa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Samosa is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Samosa is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Samosa Pastry (Burka Sambuuska) Pâte à Samosa عجينة السمبوسه. Samosa recipe - Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. Samosa is a potato stuffed deep fried snack very popular in India, Middle. Serve samosas with an Indian meal, or pack them in your lunchbox.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have samosa using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Samosa:
- Prepare Dough
- Get Fulawa
- Make ready Dan gishiri
- Take Ruwa
- Get Bota
- Make ready Filling
- Prepare Nama
- Get Tarugu
- Take Albasa
- Get Lashi magi
A samosa is a common snack in countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh.https How to Make Samosas. Samosas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Does this snack need any introduction? Samosa pinwheels are great party treat.
Instructions to make Samosa:
- Dafarko kisamu bowl kixuba fulawa da Dan gishiri da bota ki sa ruwa kikwabashi kamar yadda ake kwabin meet pie kibugashi sosai har fulawar ta hade
- Saikiyi rolling dinta da fadi kamar cicle kiyisu gabadaya haka
- Kishafa mai akan daya saiki barbada fulawa akai saiki sake dora wata Kuma akai haka xakiyi harki dorashi baki daya anann saikisake saka rolling pin kihadesu
- Kidora wannnan fulawar akan non stick pan natsawon mintina biyu donkibata tsoro kisauke kiyankashi gida hudu
- Don yi fillng kidafa nama kidakashi kokiyi amfanida mince meat kisa apan kisa dakakken attarugu dasauran kayan hadi bakidaya bayan mintuna kadan saiki sauke
- Kidauko ko wanne side na dough daya kisa a filling naki kisa kirufe
- Saiki soya
Does this snack need any introduction? Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa. They make mouthwatering appetizer or can be served as a chaat. A samosa is a triangular pastry with a savory filling.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food samosa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!